Skillfully Resolving Your Family Law Matters
Every family goes through tough times. If you have encountered a family problem that intersects with the law, a skilled attorney with years of legal experience can guide you and your family through this challenging patch to the other side.
At Bice Law Group, LLC, our husband-and-wife team of attorneys uses hard work to help you find solutions to your family issues. We can help you with a variety of problems involving:
- Separation: Confused about Georgia’s separation laws? We will explain the process of separating before a divorce.
- Divorce: If you need to end your marriage, we will handle the legal steps and fight for a favorable outcome.
- Property division: We can help you divide your assets and debts equitably under Georgia law.
- Alimony: Whether you are the supporting or the dependent spouse, we can help you determine alimony payments.
- Child support: Get the financial arrangement in your children’s best interests.
- Child custody and visitation: Protect your rights as we help you create a custody and visitation schedule.
- Adoptions: We provide guidance through the adoption process to help you build your family.
- Juvenile cases: We help keep your family together when the DFCS is trying to tear it apart by taking your child.
Based in Temple, we have garnered a reputation throughout west Georgia for our successful results. Contact us today to learn how Bice Law Group, LLC, can serve you and your family.
Work One-On-One With Attorneys Who Care
A small law firm means the individual attention that you need, especially for complex family law issues. When you work with Bice Law Group, LLC, we will provide personalized service at every step of your case. You will work with attorneys who know your name and care about how you are doing.
Consult A Family Law Attorney Today
Contact our office in Temple to speak to a compassionate family law attorney. To schedule your initial consultation, simply call our email our office. You can reach us at (678) 835-7997 or use our online contact form.